GMB Southern have members in dozens of NHS Trusts all over the region, from South London to the South…
Following negotiations between Veolia and GMB, your employer have submitted an improved pay offer, as follows:
- 5.0% increase for all LGV / 7.5 tonne drivers
- 6.0% increase for all operative levels and all site based other roles
- All LGV / 7.5 tonne drivers to receive a one off payment of £500
- All operative levels and all site based other roles to receive a one off payment of £250
- 100% increase in the Christmas payment at £300, based on all employees receiving the payment working the required catch up days. Veolia propose to change one of the catch up days from 26th December 2023 to 23rd December 2023.
The above creates an aggregate increase for all LGV / 7.5 tonne drivers of 7% and an aggregate increase for all operative levels and all site based other roles of 7.7%
Since 2021,Veolia will have increased pay on average across the contract by circa 12.44% if this offer is accepted.
Please indicate below whether you wish to accept or reject this latest pay offer - GMB are recommending that you reject this offer.
The ballot will close at 12noon on Friday 21st July.