NHS Day of Action on 17th August
Join us at one of our demos on Tuesday 17th August for our NHS Day of Action!
GMB Southern Region are organising a series of demos outside a number of hospitals across the region on Tuesday 17th August.
The demos will be taking place from 12noon to 2pm, so make sure you come down on your lunch break and cast your pay ballot in person.
Remember that GMB are recommending that you REJECT the government's derisory 3% pay award.
The hospitals that will be holding a demonstration are:
- Conquest Hospital, St Leonards on Sea
- Dorset County Hospital, Dorchester
- Eastbourne General Hospital
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury
- King Edward Hospital, Windsor
- London Ambulance Service HQ, Waterloo, London SE1
- Maudsley Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5
- Medway Maritime Hospital, Gillingham
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
- Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading
- Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
- St George's Hospital, Tooting
- Wexham Park Hospital, Slough
- Worthing Hospital
Come along and see us on the day! Non-GMB members are welcome but they will need to join if they want to have their say on pay!